Author Topic: Art of The Loophole - Nick Freeman  (Read 2743 times)

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Johnny Debt
Art of The Loophole - Nick Freeman
« on: September 21, 2013, 08:45:08 AM »
All too often when it comes to debt we often end up being taken to court by the creditors. Also during this process we think we have a good case and try to present it to the Judge at the hearing. However, the thing that I often find is that the Judge couldn't give a rats arse what the defendant say, as a result they often rule in favour of the claimant! It often seems that the courts rule in favour of the creditor regardless!!

I personally think that one of the main reasons that the defendant loose, is through lack of funds. Therefore, they are not able to afford proper legal representation. The poor old defendant arrives at court with some papers if any and finds it difficult to speak at the hearing.

Nick Freeman's book the Art of The Loophole, can be a useful guide as to how it should be done. Although the book mainly discusses traffic related cases (Drink Driving). If you read between the lines, procedure and presentation jump out of the pages time and time again. Also the book itself is an entertaining read, written in a language that we can all understand.

I personally think that reading the book will give you an insight into how procedure and presentation can assist you into making a better defence of your case.

If you are interested in reading more, I have written about it here on my blog
Art of the Loophole

• View Profile
Re: Art of The Loophole - Nick Freeman
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2014, 04:57:26 AM »
This was a very good read it. Last, it provides more detailed information. It's good to know very much more with it.

• View Profile
Re: Art of The Loophole - Nick Freeman
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2014, 12:58:54 PM »
I agree with you mamy! It is great to be educated by Mr. Johnny. However, so far, police in a number of states have not been able to find too many people who are texting while driving though most are still likely doing the work. To help put a stop to the harmful practice, has awarded a $550,000 grant to find possible ways of catching it.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2014, 03:58:54 PM by JohnnyDebt »